Dr. Andrew Holt Is this you?

Posted on January 6th, 2012

we have been with the dr for about 15 yrs. he is an extremely wonderful, caring person. he will listen to what i have to say and always willing to try something if i suggest it. he is retiring next year and it will be sad to see him leave. but over all the experiences i have had there have always been very very good thank you dr. for all your years of service to me and my family. we will miss you

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

He's the best doctor I've been to in my 16 yrs. He is very understanding and helps with small issues you may not want to ask parents about.

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Holt is a very caring, patient doctor with a good sense of humor. I always feel that my child is his priority but he also pays close attention to the parent's concerns. He is the best.

Posted on March 16th, 2011