3.1

Have you seen Dr. Andrew I Engel?

Poor patient interactions

first time pregnant, had empty sac-- got sent BACK TO WAITING ROOM before he came in to discuss with me. Also told me it was caused by a having a cold.

Comes off condescending

I don't know if Dr. Engel tries to be cute/funny, but I found his comments and demeanor to be condescending and quite frankly, inappropriate. For example, I calmly explained to him why I didn't want to take a medication for nausea (the side effects were worse than the nausea), and he said, "you don't get points for being a martyr." Ok...how am I supposed to respond to that? That's just one example- there are others. I don't care for attitude when I'm receiving medical care, so I'll be switching practices. Besides, Reiter Hill is poorly organized- if you have any issue, you'll leave a message and never hear back. I needed a preauthorization for a prescription and called about 5 times, but it never went through. I gave up.

Dr. Andrew I Engel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.