Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I went to Dr. Ivanchenko hoping that he can help with my long standing back pain. He actually made things worse. After taking history and evaluating my back ,he promised that his "decompression" method is 90% effective for my symptoms. After 2 sessions I was in worse pain and couldn't walk. In addition he billed my insurance for "physical therapy" when none was provided.
I've only seen this doctor once ..... but i was pretty impressed with the work he did. His massage therapist is good and I can tell his therapist is highly trained . I'll definitely go again, as I felt much better after my first visit. I especially appreciated the advice that the Dr gave me to help me with my injury. Contrary to some posts on here, I found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming--I can only attest to the Highland Park office, as that is where i went for my visit. I give this doctor a 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsAndrew Ivanchenko Md, 806 Central Ave Ste 204, Highland Park, IL
Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.