Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko?

Common sense

Knowledgeable doctor who doesn't waste your time with false promises and doesn't sugar coat the situation. Enjoyed him.

Straight forward, honest

He is very professional and honest. Doesn't waste your money, time. He gives impression of a caring doctor who puts his patient first.

don't believe this guy

I went to Dr. Ivanchenko hoping that he can help with my long standing back pain. He actually made things worse. After taking history and evaluating my back ,he promised that his "decompression" method is 90% effective for my symptoms. After 2 sessions I was in worse pain and couldn't walk. In addition he billed my insurance for "physical therapy" when none was provided.

I come to him for couple of years. He is quiet knowledgeable and attentive to details. I absolutely recommend him to anyone.

good doctor

I've only seen this doctor once ..... but i was pretty impressed with the work he did. His massage therapist is good and I can tell his therapist is highly trained . I'll definitely go again, as I felt much better after my first visit. I especially appreciated the advice that the Dr gave me to help me with my injury. Contrary to some posts on here, I found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming--I can only attest to the Highland Park office, as that is where i went for my visit. I give this doctor a 3.5 out of 4 stars.

Great doctor, great staff!

It is hard to find a doctor who knows more about human body and more caring than Dr Ivanchenko. The office staff is very helpfull, always trying their best to accomodate when I need an appointment.Massage therapists are veryn experienced. You come to Dr Ivanchenko's office - you will get help!!! Thank you, Doctor!!!!

A strong, knowledgeble professional

I visited Dr. Ivanchenko several times, and the results of his healing were fast and successful. Dr. Ivanchenko isn't just a chiropractor, he has many decades of experience as a well-round educated physician, the athor of many health care books. He is a high level professional, who finds a source of pain without patients help, and he acts accurate and with a confidence. He helps always when medicine can help. He has a good professional staff that provides massages to fix the healing results. Id strongly recommend this doctor as a high quality medical professional.

Beware - unprofessional and rude

He was very confident when answering my questions, but most of his statement didn't agree with what another doctor said about my condition. When I pointed that out, he got irritated and almost mad, and in quite a rude fashion told me that I had to make my own choices and he was not interested in what other doctors were saying.Do not waste your time in this office - this doctor doesn't have a slightest understanding of what medical ethics and professionalism are.

My family members have seen dr Ivanchenko on several occasions. I think he is a very special dr for all kinds of muscle/bone/ligament pain. There aren't many doctors specializing in this area. Normally, an alternative would be a chiropractor, but dr Ivanchenko has a little different perspective. He also uses some "alternative" methods. If you prefer to avoid taking meds, he can often help with manipulations, massage, acupuncture etc. Having said all that, appointments do feel rushed at times, you are supposed to get 15 min of massage, which is not much, but sometimes the dr comes in even before the massage is finished and the masseuse does not come back after the dr is gone. In fact the massage is the rushed part of the appt. The dr is attentive and caring.Overall, I think in spite of the above the dr deserves a much better rating even only for the expertise and integral approach.

Seemed to care but not knowledgable at all. Misdiagnosed source of pain. Manipulations increased joint subluxation and made condition worse.Always very late and felt rushed.Massage therapists are good but would highly advise against seeing this Dr.

receptionist is not friendly at all, does not pat attentions to patients who is waiting

needs improvement i office staff, especially receptionist.

talks a lot, helps so so

Unfortunately his promises are too optimistic and don't correspond to the actual results of his treatments. A typical appt consists of 15 mins with a masseuse and about 10 min with the doctor, and he charges your insurance for a normal appointment. Office stuff is not professional, the whole establishment is amateur at best. Extremely optimistic promises, very moderate results.

Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.