Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 10
I have gone to visit Dr. Klein which the initial visit I thought went well. Afterwards I had to call and ask about my prescription and kept getting we will take a note and have some one call you back. Of course I expected a call back but never got one so I called again. This has gone on for 4 consecutive days of me calling 4 times a day and having to speak with someone different each time that all they did was "send a message" but not get anything done. Now I am running out of my prescription and can't speak with my doctor at any point when I call. They have had me speak to a nurse which was nice on the phone but also in a rush to get off the phone after every sentence. It was like a tug of war just to get even him on the phone and a didn't get a thing accomplished. He had asked me to try something then call back the next morning to which of course I call and expect the professionalism to be able to take the call that was requested to be placed at that specific time only to find out it was just sending another message that wouldn't get responded to. I finally got a call from the office manager to attempt to resolve this which ended with "I will call you back" only to not get a call back and to call for someone to answer from the answering service saying they don't have phones that are working currently and won't be up until the end of the day. This is not forcing me to leave work early and give up pay to be able to get to the office in time to speak with someone in person since you CANNOT get anything done over the phone. The absolute worst follow up and customer service I have ever experienced.
I would go to a vet before going back to see this Dr.Arrogant beyond description. Seinfeld could have made a whole episode about this personification of what is truly wrong with so called Doctors these days.I wanted to strangle the bored look of superiority of of his face. Klein is no doctor, he is just collecting a pay check.
THE FIRST TIME I WAS AT THE OFFICE I WAS FORGOTTEN AND WAS IN THE ROOM FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR BEFORE I REALIZED NO ONE HAD COME TO CHECK ON ME,THE SECOND TIME I WAS IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR 55 MIN AND I LEFT AND CANCELED MY APT, THE STUDENT TRIED TO CHECK MY BP HE WAS NOT ABLE TO AND SINCE THEN THEY HAVE NEVER CHECKED MY VITALS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE VERY LOW BP, THEY DOUBLE AND TRIPLE BOOK, I FOUND OUT WHEN I SAW MY NAME AND SOME ONE ELSE IN THE SAME TIME SLOT WITH THE SAME DR. YOU CAN NOT SEE ANOTHER DR IF YOUR DR IS NOT AVAILABLE, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ALL FAMILY PHYS., EVEN IF THE RECEPTION MAKES A MISTAKE AND MAKE THE APPT, IF YOU SHOW UP THEY WONT LET YOU SEE. THEY NEVER RETURN MASSAGES, UNLESS YOU START COMPLAINING, EVEN WITH THAT THE PERSON YOU LEFT THE MASSAGE FOR, DR. ASST, DOESN'T TALK TO YOU, ANOTHER RECEPTION COMES AND YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING AGAIN SOMETIMES 3-4 TIMES, I JUST GOT FED UP :(
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Andrew J Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRoss Medical Associates, 800 Corporate Dr Ste 100, Ladera Ranch, CA
Dr. Andrew J Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ladera Ranch, CA.