Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew J Lawson
Dr. Andrew J Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center, Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus and Scripps Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew J Lawson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Andrew J Lawson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Andrew J Lawson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew J Lawson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This Dr. Has no bedside manner. Worst children's doctor we have ever seen. He should stick to seeing adults and also to something he knows. However he doesn't really have answers for anything you ask him. We are in sales and at least he could feed us a line of crap to make it sound like he knew more than us. What he suggested for a child would have hurt more than help. Glad we didn't take an advice from someone who is suppose to have a degree and want to help people. So glad I pay 1200$ a month for this low grade of care. Do yourself a favor and if you see this name at the E. R ask for someone else. The lack of compassion is overwhelming with this guy. I hope this spares someone the pain of visiting the ER at mission hospital and Dr. Andrew.
Dr. Lawson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1993
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Andrew J Lawson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Locations & DirectionsMission Hospital Regional Medical Center, 27700 Medical Center Rd, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Andrew J Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.