About Dr. Andrew J Martin MD
Dr. Andrew J Martin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pasadena, TX, with another office in Sugar Land, TX. Their specialties include Vascular & Interventional Radiology. They speak English, Spanish.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Martin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Andrew J Martin has the following 17 expertise
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Kidney Cancer
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Venous Insufficiency
- Core Biopsy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Venous Thromboembolism