Dr. Andrew J Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Meltzer?

Dr. Andrew Meltzer saved my life!

I'll start with saying that I'm 51 y.o. Dr. Andrew Meltzer is amazing doctor!!!!! From the first appointment to 2 follow ups, he explained everything, draw diagram, prepared me every step of the way of what to expect in fixing my aortic and illiac artery aneurysms. He saved my life! Dr. Meltzer is what every doctor should be, and I will be forever his biggest fan.

Great surgeon who is very good to communicate with you. Office is busy and sometimes have to wait but he is great!

best

This is a great doctor who fix my aneurysm of aorta and also my problem walking which was due to claudication of the arteries. He saved my life and make it better too. He is a great man and his office staff Shaela is the best that there is I recommend to everyone with vascular disease issue

Fabulous surgeon

I am 84 yrs old and had an angioplasty performed by Dr. Meltzer. He was wonderful. He told me exactly what to expect and how long the recovery was going to be. The procedure was as he said it would be and the recovery went very well. I'm now back to my normal routine of zumba classes, chair yoga, line dancing and bingo! He gave me back my quality of life!

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Meltzer is an amazing surgeon. Cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He took care of my mother. Was on call when she came in terribly sick from a blood clot. He rushed in from home and spent the entire weekend at the hospital caring for her. He was with us every step of the way, from the emergency room to the intensive care unit. Even after discharge from the hospital, when she came home, he was there when I had questions about her medications ---on a Saturday afternoon! Since then we have seen him in the office and each time he walks in the room my mother just lights up seeing her doctor! I cannot say enough about this wonderful surgeon. His caring bedside manner, promising to take care of my mother as if she were his own, all gave me strength during those initial hours when we thought she might not survive this. God bless him and thank you Dr. Meltzer.

Dr. Meltzer saved my leg when I had a blood clot in the femarol artery. He is so caring and his staff is wonderful. God bless him!!!

BAD EXPERIENCE

The worse experience. He walked in saying that he has many patients, didn't give a diagnosis, didn't want to explain and was rushing. Very bad.

He was my doctor when he was chief resident. I was seriously injured and Dr. Meltzer saved my life. I wish him luck. he is a vascular surgeon in New York City now

Dr. Meltzer is chief resident at Harvard he is a good man and was very helpful... took much time to speak to me and cured my festula. He is great surgeon.

A wonderful surgeon, especially given his young age. He is a chief resident at MAssachusetts General Hospital.

top notch is a great surgeon and kind to my dad

Dr. Andrew J Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.