Dr. Andrew Swanson Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Swanson?

Fed up

Posted on August 16th, 2016

After going to Dr. Swanson for over 10 years (I followed him when he left Family Physicians), I'm finally fed up with his level of care. I have to plead with him for referrals, x-rays or any other diagnostic exams. If I present with a specific symptom, I'm asked what I want done about it, instead of him recommending a treatment, test, etc. He's always in a rush even if there aren't any other patients in the office, as if he's charging by the minute. As some other reviewer said, he's ok for a bandaid or a cold but not for serious illness or adequate diagnosis.

bewildered

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Swanson is good once he gets to know you. I think family practitioner is a good description. However, since Pat left his staff ruins his reputation. I'm thinking one of them wrote the one review that says how caring they are. Them being described as rude is an understatement. Too bad. Sorry Dr. Swanson but you may want to really address that. However, your newest office staff lady is a joy. It's the long timers that seem so hostile. Why?

Awesome!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Swanson is a very caring pysician without putting on 'airs'. I immediately felt comfortable with him and he takes the time to listen to me!! His front office staff is very kind and sensitive as well. I'm so glad I found him.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

This doctor was extremely rude. He interrupted me every single time I spoke. He argued with me about the way I was feeling and treated me poorly the entire time I was there. I will never go back again and would never recommend him to anyone else.

BEWARE OF THIS DR!

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

Dr Swanson only cares about money and not his patients. His staff are very rude as well.

bandaid doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2009

I have gone threw about three surgery's in the last year and had the doctor been more involved or more hands on with my problems I would have only needed one. He seems to be good at basic band aid medicine and tried and true pills. He doesn't seem to be over enthusiastic about trying some new or different. If all you looking for is someone to give you a script for the basic cold, then feel safe with him as your doctor.

Love Him!

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Dr. Swanson is a great listener, but he does give it to you straight! As long as you share your concerns and issues he can give you the proper diagnosis. Love his staff, they are very sweet and caring as well!

Do not see this doctor!

Posted on December 27th, 2008

Dr. Swanson and his staff are rude and inadequate. When my husband went to become a regular patient, he was regularly billed for outpatient services. When seen for a sore throat I left the office with allergy medicine (no known allergies) and a recommendation to buy mucinex (no mucus, just a sore throat). The next day I was diagnosed with strep throat at Urgent Care and give antibiotics. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

Posted on September 27th, 2008

recently had open heart surgery since Dr. Swanson missed a heart attack and congestive heart failure over the past 7 years, instead, sending me to pulmonary doctors, not cardiologists