Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andrew J Ting
Andrew J Ting is a Doctor primarily located in South Hamilton, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
We only had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Ting a handful of times before he left FMA. When it came time to choose a pediatrician for our then-unborn son, we did a lot research to find someone as caring and attentive as Dr. Ting. When our son was born, he not only arrived within hours at the hospital, but he also brought us coffee and breakfast. As new parents without much sleep, we were so very grateful for this simple act of kindness. In caring for our son, Dr. Ting's work was always professional and took a holistic approach that we very much valued. We are so sorry that he is no longer with FMA.
Our family has also been very blessed to have Dr. Ting as our physician. Dr. Ting is professional in every way. He takes the time to know his patients, their illnesses, concerns, needs, etc., and does not hesitate to get them the additional help and care that they need in order to live a better quality of life. He has saved my husband's life on many occasions, and helped us through some very difficult times. Dr. Ting even makes house calls for those who are unable to go to his office. He responds immediately to questions and patients concerns when called. Dr. Ting is always there for each and every one of his patients. A very dedicated doctor, and an asset to his practice.
Our family has been blessed to have Dr. Ting as our family doctor. He has helped us through many setbacks with the problems of aging. His referrals to neurologist, back surgeon, etc. have been excellent. He is an asset to the practice and we hope and pray he will return to practicing medicine in the Hamilton office.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions15 Railroad Ave, South Hamilton, MA
Andrew J Ting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Hamilton, MA.