Dr. Andrew Walter Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Walter?

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Since having surgery done ( twice since the first surgery failed ) I have been miserable. He performed what was to be a bladder suspension but included a complete hysterectomy that was unneeded as my uterus and ovaries were perfect. I agreed to the hysterectomy only after he described it as something he could do "while in there" and others had been satisfied in the same procedure being done to them. I didn't know until later, when viewing a chat of the femaly body, that the uterus and cervix help to support the bladder. I had never experienced menopausal symptoms, other than stopping my periods, until after this surgery. I was 66. He had told me that my ovaries were probably all dried up and moved out of lace. In coming out of the anesthesia the first thing I asked him was, "Were my ovaries all shriveled up?" He told me No they were in good shape! I have regretted having this done now for over 10 years. I still wear pads from bladder leakage and added to that, I feel emotionally unbalanced. I feel I aged very fast after that. I thought it was just a mistake by a young Doctor, but I have since learned from friends that Dr. Walter still encourages a hysterectomy from patients who only need bladder support. You couldn't pay me to be seen by Dr. Walter now! Shame on him!

Great doctor!

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Dr. Walter was a great listener during my appointment. He explained everything very well. We were able to come up with a treatment plan that had worked really well for me.

Posted on May 4th, 2017