Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Jansen III
Dr. Andrew Jansen III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pocahontas, AR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jansen is affiliated with St Bernards Medical Center, Randolph County Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Jansen III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jansen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Bernards Medical Center
Randolph County Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Five Rivers Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
37 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Andrew Jansen III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2901 Medical Center Dr, Pocahontas, AR
Dr. Andrew Jansen III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pocahontas, AR.