Dr. Andrzej M Jasek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrzej M Jasek?

Dr. Jasek entered symptoms and diagnosis into my record that are unfounded. He documented that I suffer from ailments that we did not even discuss. He never follows up with test results unless I call his office. I am very unhappy with the treatment I have received and do not plan to go back to him.

Very hard to get into.

Great doctor and staff!

He spends time with his patients to explain diseases and conditions. His staff is very courteous and knowledgeable. I trust the care and compassion they offer. Dr. Jasek is the first doctor to spend the effort to diagnose me and I am finally getting back to the life I used to enjoy.

There should be a rating of "minus stars" to be able to rate how horriblehorrible my one & only appointment was with Dr. Jasek & how he treated his nurse in front of me.

I think Dr. Jasek is a bit shy and quiet but he knows his stuff. He is willing to answer questions and discuss treatment options.

Dr. Jasek is very friendly and caring. I had to have my left knee drained twice last winter and his concern and expertize was very comforting throughout the treatment. I suffer with RA and he has been my rhuematologist for @ 5 years. I always feel very much at ease and in good hands with Dr. Jasek!!!

Happy

Dr. Jasek had great bedside manner, diagnosed me quickly where other Dr. could not, and gave me many options. He gave me free trials of meds and said to call if they worked or not, or if I had problems or questions. He was able to admit not knowing about some other matters and referred me to a neurologist, also made an appointment the same week for me. I was worried about this appointment because of the bad reviews but all I can think now is... they must be talking about a different doctor.

This doctor is very rude and impatient. He doesn't have a good "bed-side-manner" at all.

Dr. Andrzej M Jasek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.