Dr. Andrew A Jennis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andrew A Jennis?

DEVIL

My father passed away because of Andrew Jennis. He didn't want to come to Hackensack hospital to follow up with his situation. He didn't want to walk. Andrew Jennis doesn't know anything about cancer. He only wants money. I wish that Andrew Jennis will die soon and beg for help like we begged and cried for my father. My father passed away in pain. I know that God will see and punish Andrew Jennis and his family. Andrew Jennis soon will have cancer and suffer like all his patients suffered from him. Stay away from this DEVIL. All the money that he takes from patients I know that he will spend them on medication for him and his children. My heart is broken and I will always cry that I don't have father 😭

More interested in talking than listening. Seemed defensive about treatment plan and focused on saying why it should be trusted than explaining what it was.

five stars!

I recommend Dr. Jennis all the time...saved my life, when other doctors told me to stop chemo, due to the severity of my cancer, Dr. Jennis continued and brought me through . I still see him for check ups and find his bedside manner encouraging at all times.

Dr. Andrew A Jennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.