Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew A Johnstone has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 30
I have been going to doctor johnstone since I was a toddler I am now 21 years old they use to have an excellent daft ing great people.. during that time I didn't have insurance I had to stop going... I was in a car accident on memorial weekend 2011 and I started going back to doctor johnstone the new staff is very very rude the answering machine is very very rude and extremely unprofessional. the staff has no clue what they are doing we need information to be faxed to the insurance company they did not know what to get sent us to their billing place which was very rude and did not help us at all.. my wife is pregnant and they were extremely rude to her and made her very upset trying to get the information we needed for the insurance company took us 2 days and it is all within 5 miles, we were not even supposed to be doing it then and the insurance company were supposed to be doing it. after driving around and doing their job for them in 9500 degree weather we finally decided to see another doctor... the customer service is barry unacceptable they charge you for anything they can. to get a refill on medicine you have to go to the doctor tell me exact same thing you told last time sit there for 3 hours to talk to the doctor for 12 minutes and they charge you 50 dollars. I would not recommend any body with common sense to go here... you are better off going to a veterinary in they have more since then the staff at doctor john stones office
Dr. Johnstone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Andrew A Johnstone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohnstone Family Practice, 7855 S Emerson Ave Ste H, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Andrew A Johnstone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.