Dr. Andrew K Jun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew K Jun?

Exceptional Primary Care Doctor!!

I was having a difficult time finding a good Primary Care Physician (PCP), so I decided to ask friends of mine in the healthcare industry who their doctors are. Several of them said they absolutely LOVE their doctor – Dr. Jun, so I decided to give him a try. I recognized immediately why the friends I spoke with were so passionate about referring Dr. Jun. He is certainly not your run-of-the-mill doctor by any stretch of the imagination. He is young, energetic, friendly, lighthearted and patient (he takes the time to listen to you and your concerns - you never feel rushed). He is also extremely knowledgeable and strives relentlessly to keep himself positioned at the forefront of modern medicine and therapeutic techniques. Another weapon in his arsenal is his impressive list of specialty doctors that he refers his patients to when necessary. The fact that Dr. Jun sincerely cares for his patients is evidenced by his strong desire and tireless effort to help them achieve optimal health as quickly as possible. When my wife saw the incredible treatment I was receiving from Dr. Jun, she chose him as her PCP also. She was in utter disbelief when Dr. Jun called her the day after her first appointment to check in with her and see how she was feeling. She said to me, “I’ve never had a doctor do that before”. My wife and I are truly grateful to have Dr. Jun as our PCP and we look forward to a lifelong relationship together. Details: His offices are new, clean, bright and located on the 5th floor of the Hale Pawa'a Building at 1401 S Beretania Street. Phone: (808) 988-8700. His staff is friendly and helpful. Parking is free for the first hour with validation and then a very reasonable rate after that (I’m always out of there within an hour).

Dr Jun will work with you. As opposed to testing, diagnosing and telling you what to do. Instead, he explains cause and effect of conditions and help you figure out the best way to deal the situation. He treats the underlying cause, not necessarily the symptom. Hard to find doctors like that!

My doctor ROCKS!!!

Dr. Jun seems genuinely concerned for his patients. I understand that the medical field is a business but he does not make it seem that way. He was thorough in his checkup and follows up on his patients. If he does not know something he does his research well. He also takes great notes when talking to patients so that he can refer to them in the future. He seems not only interested in taking care of any problems his patients have at the moment but goes through great lengths to help prevent further ailments with education, information, etc. I am truly impressed by this man's dedication and kind heart. I am recommending him to everyone in my network of friends and family.

Geriatric

My mother has high blood pressure and was taking numerous medications to stabilize her. She was often feeling shakey and was upset because she felt uneasy about this. When we took her in, Dr Jun evaluated the medications and readjusted when she takes her medications. Now she is doing much better. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and has great bedside manners. I've worked in the medical field for over 20 years. He is a very compassionate physician. I am so glad we found Dr. Jun.

Excellent Bedside Manner

I like this doctor because he is very personable and thorough. I am a younger man (22 years old) and I feel like he understands a lot of the concerns (e.g. sexual activity, confidentiality, etc) that are particular to my age group. I wish I could give him 5 stars on Bedside Manner. I'm very happy with the care I received. I was sad when I moved and could no longer keep him as my primary.

Dr. Andrew K Jun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.