Dr. Andrew D Jung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew D Jung?

I think Dr Jung is amazing, but Corwin Medical is the poorest, most uncaring medical group I have ever had to deal with, I have been a Mother for over 25 years and have had at least 4 different pediatricians and their offices to deal with.

A Fabulous Pediatrician!

Dr. Jung is a wonderful and caring pediatrician. He has been extremely helpful in caring for my two children over the past three years. He has an excellent bedside manner, takes time to address all parent concerns, and handles most follow up phone calls personally. It is not unusual for me to call the nurse with a question or concern and have Dr. Jung return my phone call, he also calls with lab results and personally explains them. I am very sad that he is moving to a practice further away from my home. Anyone who has the opportunity to take their child to him is very fortunate!

Dr. Jung!

He has always been caring toward both of my children. He has always taken time to get to know me and my family and he is by far the best pediatrician i have ever been to. My kids trust him and enjoy seeing Dr. Jung. Over the years he has come to know my family really well and he has always been spot on in his diagnoses of my kids illnesses. We love him! Highly recommended!

We took our son to Dr. Jung after our current pediatrician wouldn't get it through his thick head that my son was sick. He had a nasty cough for over 6 weeks we took him to our pediatrician 3 different time within that 6 weeks with no results. Dr. Jung was aggressive, ran test, and gave us proper medicine to stop the nagging cough our son had. He even called 3 days later to see how my son was feeling and if the medicine was working!!! I never in my life had a doctor call me!! Needless to say he is our new pediatrician!!

I would definately recommend!

Today we took my 3 year old son for a wellness checkup. It was our first time with a new doctor, because of a change in our insurance. We were so HAPPY with the GREAT experience we had at Corwin! Both the nurse and Dr Jung went out of their way to answer our questions and make my son feel comfortable! It means so much to have a pediatrician that even my 3 yr old likes!

Dr. Jung

He is very considerate and listens well.