Dr. Andrew H Jurow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew H Jurow?

Caring and Devoted Doctor

I've been a patient of his for over 32 years and have always received exceptional medical care and service.  He delivered my children and has guided me healthily as I age.  I have seen him regularly every year for my check-ups, health issues, questions, concerns.  He is PASSIONATE about health - one thing about Dr. Jurow is he is not stagnant when it comes to the latest medical research, development, and the pursuit of better healthy living...he doesn't just believe in better ways to care for us physically and emotionally, but lives it....he's not just a "doctor", but rather an advocate for his patients.  He's on numerous Boards and is always striving for better medical resources so that he can provide the best care possible to his patients.  He listens to his patients, and that includes if you have an issue with someone in his staff or office, then tell him.  He's there for you, you're his priority.  I can honesty say I am literally growing older with Dr. Jurow;  I was a young married woman with no children when I met him, to now a woman past menopause, and he has been with me every step of the way....watching out for me, because he cares.  He's revolutionary  with his medical approaches, most importantly he will tell you the truth, he doesn't just  say what you want to hear like I have found with some doctors just so they can get a good review.  With Yelp and other search engines, apparently it's become all about reviews now and I have seen how it has affected our medical care over the years.  One thing that has been consistent is Dr. Jurow's passion for providng the latest, the best, medical care, options and treatments, for his patients.  I joke about how he and I are aging together, the difference is he looks fantastic.  Because he doesn't just preach the latest health benefits, he LIVES it, and is certainly living proof of that....that is what he tries to share with his patients....for both men and women!  Yes, men seek his medical advice as well!  I know several men who see him, my husband included!  We feel confident every time we see him, that we're in excellent hands.

While the office staff is less than desirable, I found Dr.Jurow very nice,informative and caring. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He got me all the information I needed for my surgery and made me feel at ease during a very stressful time in my life. Meanwhile who ever is in charge of hiring the office staff..they should get the BOOT!

Dr. Andrew H Jurow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlingame, CA.