Dr. Andrew K Mclaren Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew K Mclaren?

Best Pediatrician

We would choose this Pediatrician again and in fact we have been seeing him for 33 years, first with our four children and now my children take their children to see Dr. "Andy". That is the highest compliment we can provide!

Just the Perfect Pediatrician for my Leon

Dr. McClaren is an excellent doctor. He listens and pays attention to all my concerns. I am so happy I found him for my baby.

Great Doctor and Staff!!!

My first child (3-3/4 yrs old) gets nervous when she hears the word "doctor". She is very timid but not with Dr. McLaren. He could see that she was shy/scared so he swooped her up on his lap, hugged her, gave a little bonk on her forehead with his and she was giggling away. He has a way with children. If your child is scared he will take the time to make them feel comfortable.

All around he is a great physician. Very,very knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner. He gets my highest recommendation for the care of my 11 year old.

Dr. Andrew K Mclaren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.