Dr. Andrew H Kalajian Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew H Kalajian?

Dr. Kalajian took the time to explain the basal cell cancer, explain the procedures and follow up with me. Most professional, yet down home - makes you feel involved and part of the process. GREAT JOB! Great Job!

Patient

I visited Dr. Kalajian anticipating that I was going to have a mole removed from my face only to here the 'C' word. I left that first day completely comforted and with a surgery appointment for the next week. I had two spots removed on my right cheek that required more than 40 stitches. I followed their post surgery recommendations and today there are no signs of the surgery they did. What might have been a scary situation was managed not only from a surgical side but on a very personal level. Dr. Kalajian and the entire staff are remarkable caring and skilled and I feel very fortunate to have been treated by them.

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Kalajian is a very thorough physician who takes time to explain the condition and options for treatment. I've never had to wait in the waiting room as he values my time as well as his own. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Excellence of care

Dr. Kalajian provides excellence and compassionate medical care. Very approachable for all questions and concerns.

The Best exam!

I feel like I had the most thorough exam ever! Great Dr. Very friendly- highly recommend by me!

Patient

Dr. Andy Kalajian has a wonderful bedside manner. Very caring, he took the time to explain my pathology report in detail. He explained the surgery I needed in detail that would be required to remove all of the cancer. I have had so many compliments after the surgery, before the stitches were removed, how wonderful the incision looked and was hardly noticeable, which is located under my eye about 3" in length. He is obviously very skilled Doctor. I have made appointments for my parents and other family members. I am very impressed with his kindness, skill, compassion and professionalism. He is now and will remain my Dermatologist.

Review of Dr. Kalajian and Team

Very professional yet pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. Painless. Instructions for aftercare were thorough and easy to follow. Printed copy was also provided of aftercare instructions. Overall a very positive experience with this complex procedure.

Very Pleased

Dr. Kalajian and his whole staff are very friendly and personable. I am so pleased to have found this team for my skin care.

I couldn't be more pleased with the care I received. I will be happy to recommend Dr. Kalajian.

Wildlife Biologist

Dr. Kalajian is one the most personable and caring physicians with which I've been associated. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

I was referred to Dr. Kalajian for basal cell carcinomas. He has performed Mohs Surgery several times over the past 3 years, but has also become my primary dermatologist. Dr. Kalajian solved a 30-year problem in 18 months. I had been treating rosacea with systemic antibiotics and topical treatments to only moderate effect. Dr. Kalajian correctly diagnosed my particular type of rosacea and prescribed a topical gel only. I had a strong positive response to the prescribed treatment, and have had "normal" facial skin for over a year. I am grateful for Dr. Kalajian's general dermatologic expertise as well as his surgical skills, and would highly recommend him.

Excellent Dermatologist

I was referred to this doctor by my internist and went to see him with a couple of issues. He was fast, accurate, painless and professional. I have referred him to others in my family and friends.