Dr. Andrew G Kaufman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Andrew G Kaufman?

Excellent care!

Dr. Kaufman is an outstanding Pain Management MD... highly recommended ...

Misunderstood

I felt compelled to write after reading so many negative postings. Met Dr. Kaufman for first time today. I found him focused, directed, well trained and engaging. I think some are confusing intelligence for arrogance. His explanations were clear and logical and treatment plan conservative. I'm glad I decided to meet him and form my own opinion instead of relying only on patient reviews. I suggest you do the same.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Kaufman is a terrific doctor. He asks in detail of your symptoms and your pain levels. He is very precise in his instructions and explaining things in laymans terms. He is fantastic with making sure the medications are right for you and that they do not effect your body in any damaging way. Very thourough, kind, caring.

He needs a psychiatric evaluation

When his lovely nurse informed us that Dr. K was "grumpy but a wonderful doctor", we should have left the office immediately. Unfortunately, we spent the better part of an hour listening to his phone conversation with his boss, I guess, wondering if he was "in trouble" All patients in their cubicles were able to hear this. When he finally got to my cubicle he was rude, arrogant, nasty and uninterested in the reports I had brought with me. He may very well "know his stuff" but he was so wired that I would never let him inject me with anything anywhere anytime. A complete wacko!

Extremely rude, dismissive and impatient

I was surprised by the lack of empathy for pain shown by Doctor Kaufman, who after all, makes his living by treating pain. In addition to his rudeness, lack of empathy, as a patient there is also the overall atmosphere of dealing with his staff. The wait for an appointment is endless, each appointment may get rescheduled multiple times, and there is always an interminable wait in his office, usually over an hour. Phone calls to staff generally go to voice mail and are rarely returned.

never would RECOMMEND him , found him to be a pompous and so RUDE

found him very RUDE

Not so nice

Dr.Kaufmann was very dismissive & was condescending. He sent me away with no meds no help..do NOT go there ..

wow

All I have to say is.. glad I don't feel alone. This confirms my feelings. I find it extremely rude to down play MY doctor's guidance, to his. "My dr. N I are the same page. I will follow his plan but II.have to say when I left, I felt the way I used to... b4 meeting . my doctor.

Andy Kaufman helped me overcome debilitatig migraine headaches by correctly identifying the role played by nerves. After injections into my nech whee a nerve was burned, I have nit had a repeat episode of migraine which had f=driven me to dependence on heavey duty pre-scribed narcotics.

Very arrogant doctor. Showed no compassion towards me. Was more interested in bad mouthing other doctors. Would NOT recommend at all!!!

it hasn't been this bad in a looong time

I had the disgusting experience of meeting this doctor while in the hospital. He is horrible.This doc is rude, antagonistic, no bedside manner, can't diagnose a kosher turkey patty in an ihop special.Waste of medical school

Dr. Andrew G Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.