Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew M Kaunitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Female Genital Cancer
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Women's Health
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Birth Control
- Uterine Hemorrhage
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The first I saw Dr Kaunitz 22 years ago was on television. His knowledge of the area of gynecology is very reassuring, and I have always known that I was receiving the best care possible. My late husband was a surgeon and was also very confident in Dr Kaunitz's ability and wanted me to continue seeing him as my GYN physician. Dr Kaunitz's training and experience were important to me, but he was kind and caring and always saw to my health care needs in a timely manner.
My husband and I were so pleased to find Dr. Kaunitz. Dr Kaunitz was very detailed in explaining our options, also a caring person. You can tell that he takes his career seriously and enjoys helping his patients. His patient care skills are amazing. It is difficult to find a doctor that is professional, has a great attitude, and has almost no wait times. We would recommend him to anyone seeking OBGYN.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kaunitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1978
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Andrew M Kaunitz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUf Health, 4549 Emerson St Ste 201, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew M Kaunitz in this video.
Dr. Andrew M Kaunitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.