Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew S Kenler MD
Dr. Andrew S Kenler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trumbull, CT, with another office in Trumbull, CT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Kenler is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew S Kenler has 2 locations
5520 Park Ave Ste 207
Trumbull, CT 06611
5520 Park Ave Ste WP1
Trumbull, CT 06611
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew S Kenler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrew S Kenler has the following 5 expertise
- Inguinal Hernia
- Gallbladder Surgery
Dr. Andrew S Kenler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Was So Great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Kenler - Posted on April 21st, 2018
Double Mastectomy, Biopsy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Kenler - Posted on October 24th, 2017
Dr. Kenler and Mary, RN were amazing. I went to him for a biopsy and double mastectomy with immediate, direct-to-implant reconstruction surgery. He was very through with diagnosis and treatment, but also caring and compassionate. Being newly diagnosed with BC, I had tons of questions and worries about the surgery and treatment. Both, Dr. Kenler and Mary spent necessary time with me to go over the whole process. Dr. Kenler is extremely skilled and genuinely concerned about his patients. That is really hard to find in a surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Kenler.
So patient with me during a difficult time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Kenler - Posted on October 16th, 2017
Dr. Kenler was amazing. He spent so much time discussing options with me and my husband. He gave us his cell phone number to call him at any time. We even went to Sloan Kettering in NYC for a second surgical opinion and we ended up back in CT with Dr. Kenler and had a great surgical outcome.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Kenler - Posted on October 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Kenler - Posted on October 19th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kenler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Andrew S Kenler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew S Kenler, MD - Surgery in Trumbull, CT, in this video.
Dr. Andrew S Kenler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.