Dr. Andrew Kirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kirsch?

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr Kirsch was very kind and gentle with our newborn son. His demeanor and bedside manner was extremely caring. He didn't rush us, and he answered all of our questions in great detail. I would highly recommend him to any parents in need of a Urologist for their child.

Finally some answers!!

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I was happy to learn Dr Kitsch was my son's referring Doctor. I have been looking for answers for some time. I felt like I was being listened to and my concerns were addressed. He also made my son feel very at ease. Very important to me. Highly recommended

OK Doctor, bad practice - highly unorganized

Posted on June 10th, 2013

The first time we saw the doctor based on a referral from our pediatrician we waited 90 minutes. We had twin 2 year old boys at the time and most of the time was spent in an exam room. Needless to say with two crying kids...we were not happy. He gave us a diagnosis of a possible hernia and to come back for a follow up “some time” in the future. 2 years later when our pediatrician told us to go again they had no paper work on us. Seems they only keep for a year (how stupid is that? Now days with cheap data storage). Another 90 minute wait!!! We had the surgery right before first day of camp for my now 4 year old. Told 7-10 days to resume activity (swimming, biking, etc.) but after 7 days wouldn’t give us the go ahead for activity till the follow up which was 14 days. If we knew that we would have needed to come in for approval for activity we would have scheduled that at the time of surgery. Also doctor miswrote the codeine prescription, That would have been a mal-practice suit if the pharmacist didn’t catch it. Mediocre practice at best, doctor has lack of detail which can be dangerous. Go elsewhere.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Would not fill out of necessary military forms and insurance forms. Just stamped them and said full them out even though we stressed it needed to be filled out by the dr himself. Told us my daughter was a 4 out of 5 (being worst) on a scale but yet didn't want to see her for another 2 years which I believe was because we were moving just before then and didn't want to do another appointment. I am currently searching for another dr for my toddler because she has serious medical needs to which he does not want to address. Stay away!

Posted on February 5th, 2012

He wouldn't even fill out the forms needed for my child

Best Surgeon

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr. Kirsch was one of the most experienced surgeons recommended to us. He took the time to explain us the proceedures and the conditions. Followed up with us when we had special needs. His office staff is great. I would hightly recommend him!

Wishy washy

Posted on June 30th, 2010

kept changing his mind about diagnosis and need of medical treatment. did not review file before appointment and had to figure it out after coming in because I had to tell him his "assumption" was wrong. refused to make appointment after asking for appointment. brushed off a serious condition by saying it was an age issue, not a urology issue. he was wrong, and our daughter needed surgery, which was received too late to fix problem.

Posted on September 11th, 2017