Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew Kochan has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
i have low back pain for the past 18 years, and surgery was recommended by several different Chiefs of Surgery at UCLA and Cedars Sinai. Even though surgery was recommended, they could agree on the type of surgery, nor whether it would cure my pain. Dr. Kochan has helped me avoid the surgery and alleviate the pain. My husband is a physician and when he hurt his shoulder, Dr. Kochan worked with him and got rid of his pain). He's a great physician!
This man has increased the quality of my life 100% by helping me to be stronger, out of pain! and keeping me showing horses! golfing! and fixing my neck and migraines. Can't say enough about the process and care he uses. I even had a weird injury from being kicked directly on the shin from a large bovine and extreme discomfort that he fixed immediately. My previous back surgery location and old neck injuries strengthened, shoulder issues and on and on. Now I only see him once a year or when I mess something up acutely! Ray his assistant is also awesome.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Integrative Medicine, 4835 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 100, Sherman Oaks, CA
Dr. Andrew Kochan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.