Dr. Andrew A Konen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew A Konen?

Under Criminal Investigation - Patient Fraud

Patients Beware - You will be over-charged a FORTUNE and SCAMMED! StarHealth Group Holdings, LP and their multiple shell companies under the direct supervision of Dr. Konen, Chris Hettich, CEO, and Mason Maltz (Chief Revenue Officer) run an extensive, organized scam to defraud the US government, the State of Texas and unsuspecting insured patients and elderly. Here's how they do it.. StarHealth incentivizes physician groups they work with, such as Konen and Associates (see names below), to prescribe unnecessary and extremely expensive urine drug screens and compound pharmacy prescriptions to nearly all patients they see. Andy Konen, M.D. Brian Flanagan, M.D. Amanda Toye, M.D. David Keelen, M.D. StarHealth then forms an LLC (Let's call it KonenStar, LLC) with the physician group and directs all prescriptions to crooked labs (Sanitas and Salutaris) and compounding pharmacies (Boerne Drug) that will overcharge patient's health insurance. Then these crooked entities report that they pay StarHealth for "Revenue Cycle Analytics" though it is actually for each prescription they send. StarHealth then washes the dirty money and pays it back to the physicians through "KonenStar" after taking a sizeable chunk. Patient's are left with huge outstanding medical bills and the taxpayers end up holding the bag for all the defrauding of Medicare and Medicaid. Chris Hettich, Mason Maltz, Andy Konen, M.D, StarHealth and the rest of the people involved in this scam have stolen over $20 MILLION in revenue.

Extremely knowledgeable

I was referred to Dr. Konen by my neurologist after a solid month of migraines. I told the neurologist we needed to do something diagnostic to see if we were missing something or treating the wrong problem. "What if I just needed antibiotics for a sinus infection?" He said, "ok, we can do an MRI." I made sure the film went to Dr. Konen as well. The neuro then reported I had had a small stroke, start baby aspirin, but it was not causing the headaches. I told Dr. Konen I had had a small stroke, and he told me, "yeah, and you have a chronic sinus infection and you need to see an ENT." He gave me a referral, I got antibiotics, sinus surgery and my septum straightened. I could give many more examples of how Dr. Konen treated me as a whole person and helped me get appropriate treatment. My oncology team had no idea why I was having screaming pain post radiation. Dr. Konen knew exactly what it was and how to treat it, and had even warned me ahead of time to look out for it. (I forgot for a while.) I have many medical problems and several (7+) doctors, and Dr. Konen is my MVP.

Dr Konan has done spinal injections on me for years,,,,,,,,,,,I have always received benefit from the injections ............ Dr. Konan and his staff have always treated me with kindness and professionalism

I have been a migraine patient for several years and Dr Konen has tried numerous procedures to help me get relief from the pain. When one thing doesn't work he moves on to something else and does not give up on trying to find your path to a pain free life.

Great Dr., Great Staff., Great Care....What more can you ask for.

Great Dr, Great Bedside manner, Very Sharp...Knows his stuff, but takes care to ensure your safety & wellbeing.

Have been very pleased with Dr. Konen's treatment of chronic back issues. Excellent bedside manner.

Very good doctor Does excellent surgical procedures on my back once a year on my spine that keeps my pain manageable.

very good doctor BUT

I was a patient of Dr. Konens from the beginning and saw him for 12 years from the time that he was located in front of Mary Shiels hospital...He was a very good doctor,,, BUT his office staff and his P.A.s will LIE to him in regards to what is going on with his patients....The MAIN problem with DR. Konen ,,, is that HE should listen to his LONG TERM patients and have TRUST and FAITH in them instead of listening to his useless staff,,, not all might I add...but for the most HIS office manager and P.A.s will LIE right to his face...The BOTTOM LINE with ME is this....I would HAVE NEVER STOPPED seeing a doctor that I had been seeing for 12 years by going to his P.A. and doing so...That is NOT how I treat DR, s who I put the health of my life in....Dr. Konen,, I am sorry that you NEVER gave me the OPPORTUNITY to HEAR my side of the story,,, after being a patient of yours for 12 years and you releasing me from your care......

Superior and Stands above the rest

Dr. Konen is a brilliant man who truly stands out amongst most doctors you see today. He is not only a very well educated and highly trained physician, he cares about helping solve his patient's problems. He doesn't just listen to what your issue is and treat your problem as if it were all written out of a book. He analyses and finds the real root of the problem. Dr. Konen is referred to by so many doctors around him because he is just that GOOD at helping the most in need, most difficult to diagnose, and over treated patients. He has to correct all the misdiagnosed patients who have a history of failed treatments preformed before him. He knows what he is doing and those who say different are only bitter that they wanted him to over prescribe or had to be discharged because they couldn't follow the rules. It was a difficult battle but he re-diagnosed me then took me through the phases of cleaning up the work I had done by other doctors and then helped me month after month to treat my pain. My pain was dibilitating at one time and has finally been stabilized. Year after year...doctor after doctor...I can finally live again.

ve 💘 Dr. Konen. He is very courtwous and he does excellent procedures.

Simply to best Pain Manager in Dallas!

Dr. Konen is absolutely the best pain management doctor in all of Dallas. He is "cutting edge" and very nice person to boot. Can't ask for more than that in an m.d. His staff, however, is awful. It took us more than 45 minutes on hold just to make an appointment.

3 Visits. Bad Experience.

I don't recommend Dr. Amanda Toye in Konen Pain Management Center to anyone. I could be receiving much better care from a different doctor. She and /or her nurse NEVER returned my calls. The amount of time that the person put me "on hold" 15 to 17 minutes in this office.