Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew S Kraft has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrew S Kraft has the following 12 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Andrew S Kraft has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Kraft was a doctor who rounded on my mom. She had an infection, so of course he was going to see her last that morning. My family waited all morning for him to finish with his other patients, and then he decided to skip my mom because he was too busy. I objected to this. /and he came in to my mom's room yelling what's the problem!! got her all upset, mind you she was dying. He couldn't give her his attention, respect, or compassion. She was not important to him, and it showed. I will never forget his disgusting display of "professionalism". SHAME on you, Dr. Kraft! You acted like a first class jerk.
43 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDiamond Childrens Medical Center, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Andrew S Kraft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.