Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew C Kramer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Penile Implantation
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 32
I have had ED for almost 3 years because of a botched pelvic surgery. We had considered a local surgeon, but because of how complex I believed my case to be, due to considerable scar tissue and altered location of my intestine, I wanted the best. Dr. Kramer comes across as very confident, and not at all cocky. He is high volume, but not high enough to consider him an Implant Mill. He has mastered his art, and has done enough that he can keep surgical time down, thus reducing problems with anesthesia. He also uses a surgical suite that is fully isolated that day for penile implants only, so I was not going to go into a room right after someone who had some sort of infection. I am currently 11 days post op, and everything seems to be progressing well. I have sent him several emails with questions, and his response has been almost immediate. He is certainly worth traveling for..
19 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Andrew C Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Maryland Medical Center, 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew C Kramer in this video.
Dr. Andrew C Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.