Dr. Andrew Kramer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kramer?

Great experience.

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Very personable, takes the time to answer any questions you or your partner may have. Great experience.

Best decision of my life

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I have had ED for almost 3 years because of a botched pelvic surgery. We had considered a local surgeon, but because of how complex I believed my case to be, due to considerable scar tissue and altered location of my intestine, I wanted the best. Dr. Kramer comes across as very confident, and not at all cocky. He is high volume, but not high enough to consider him an Implant Mill. He has mastered his art, and has done enough that he can keep surgical time down, thus reducing problems with anesthesia. He also uses a surgical suite that is fully isolated that day for penile implants only, so I was not going to go into a room right after someone who had some sort of infection. I am currently 11 days post op, and everything seems to be progressing well. I have sent him several emails with questions, and his response has been almost immediate. He is certainly worth traveling for..

Great Doc.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Office area clean. Office staff professional. Dr. Kramer has wonderful bedside manner. Extensive knowledge regarding urology. Clearly explains all options and procedures. Have seen several other Balto. area urologists, Dr. Kramer is tops!!

Best in world

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

He is one of the more famous penile implant surgeons right now- definitely top of his game. Maybe a bit full of himself but he probably knows he's good. Anyway he took good care of me and 4 other guys who got their implants my day.

best of the best

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Sort of a quiet guy, not chatty. Superb penile implant guy, I believe him to be the best or one of the 2-3 best at what he does.

terrific personality, top of his field

Posted on June 17th, 2013

He made things seem simple, even though some of our discussion was complex. Talked to me like a friend. His reputation is terrific.

Master Surgeon/Wonderful Guy

Posted on June 16th, 2013

He is the absolute top of his field in men's ED surgery. My experience with him as a person and a surgeon was an A+.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I really can't believe the other negative reviews. Dr. Kramer is such a nice guy. He spent so much time with me and spoke with me like a friend. He's one of the best penile prosthesis surgeons on the East coast.

BAD

Posted on January 20th, 2010

Posted on October 30th, 2017