Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew L Kulik has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew L Kulik has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
I am still walking
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Kulik - Posted on August 8th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Kulik - Posted on June 24th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Kulik - Posted on May 12th, 2010
Absolutely the best; knowledgeable, thoughtful, professional he takes his time to answer questions and concerns. Staff are very courteous, appts are ...
The very best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Kulik - Posted on February 20th, 2010
I was very impressed with my results
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Kulik - Posted on November 4th, 2009
I had been suffering back pain for several months and told by other doctors that I needed surgery. I was referred to Dr. Kulik by a friend and I am so glad that I went to see him. He is an excellent listener, patient and warm. He told me about prolotherapy and how it could help me regain my active lifestyle that seemed impossible. I hardly felt the injections and the relief was amazing after only 3 appontments. Now I see him when I have problems of any kind. He and his staff are the greatest. I am sooo grateful to have him as my doctor.Always on the move and enjoying life, it is a gift.
Dr. Kulik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Andrew L Kulik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsANDREW L KULIK DO, 3446 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA
Dr. Andrew L Kulik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.