Dr. Andrew L Kulik Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew L Kulik?

I am still walking

Have known him for many years and saw amazing examples of what he can do to help avoid surgery for joints. Was told three years ago that I had to have surgery, but having 4-6 treatments annually has kept me going.

I saw Dr. Kulik after a knee operation (ACL) left me falling down, the knee just giving out without warning. After only 6 treatments the knee stablized and has been stable for the last 10 years. Dr. Kulik gave me back the ability to walk and I will be forever grateful.

Forever

Absolutely the best; knowledgeable, thoughtful, professional he takes his time to answer questions and concerns. Staff are very courteous, appts are ...

The very best!

I've been to many doctors over my lifetime [65] but Doctor K is the best. Both me and my wife Connie recommend him to all our friends.

I was very impressed with my results

I had been suffering back pain for several months and told by other doctors that I needed surgery. I was referred to Dr. Kulik by a friend and I am so glad that I went to see him. He is an excellent listener, patient and warm. He told me about prolotherapy and how it could help me regain my active lifestyle that seemed impossible. I hardly felt the injections and the relief was amazing after only 3 appontments. Now I see him when I have problems of any kind. He and his staff are the greatest. I am sooo grateful to have him as my doctor.Always on the move and enjoying life, it is a gift.

Excellent physician, warm, professional staff, always on time for appointments

I have severe degenerative disk disease. Dr. Kulik was able to help reduce my pain, strengthen my back muscles, ligaments and tendons as well as my spine. I am now able to live a much happier life without pain. I am grateful to have found him and recommend anyone with neuromuscular problems to make an appointment. He can help you...