Dr. Andrew L Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew L Smith?

my heart is weak and have been to dr smith eight years one ofhis associates told him( dr d. gupta) that I had no insurance I attempted to insure her I did, she stated they could go no further with treatment inspite I've I had been seeing dr smith for a number of years I wrote dr smith an informed that I in fact did have coverage . I haven't ' heard from him since,but have herd from there research team that since I had no insurance I should enter there program as i'm sitting here waiting to die Can anyone help me

Saved my lilfe

I've been seeing Dr. Smith for over 14 yrs. and he has seen me through a heart transplant 3 years ago. He and his staff have become like family. He is totally professional, knowledgeable & caring. Your ratings should go to 10, cause that's what I'd give him.

Great Doctor!

This doctor is the best!