Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew L Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew L Wright has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Andrew L Wright has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
Andrew Wright's office staff are the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. Not only did they repeatedly charge me incorrectly but they never once returned a phone call to my insurance company when they were leaving messages to speak to someone in the office. Toni was extremely rude and insensitive to my situation and I would advise anyone who is looking for a new doctor to stay far away from Wright Family Medicine.
Dr. Wright sent me off with a med. (Tramadal) after stating i had Herion in my drug test. I never used herion, or know anyone that use it. Now without my meds that i have been on for 10 plus years, and helpped me to walk again. I am unable to work now and unable to get my meds back. So thank you doc, for telling me how to walk again and able to work again! Your false test made me go get something i never would have even though about. Thanks doc for being a bad doc!
This is a horrible office if you ever call you will never speak to anyone. I sat in the lobby waiting for more than an hour after my appt time with no one saying a word to me. I watched the OLD LADY BEHIND THE GLASS watch the phone ring ring ring and ring she never answered just stared at the phone! UGH
so it's actually Dr. Truesdale at this office now, and he's a wonderfull doctor my husband and I both saw him before he moved into this office. Have to say i was really pleased with the staff here (that was the biggest problem seeing him prior is at the old office i didn't like the girls at the front counter) i called didn't have appointment was told that he was really booked for the day but told the nice lady who answered the phone my problem and she said she'd put me on a cancelation list and speak with Truesdale to see if he could squeeze me in. about an hour later i had a phone call confirming an appt for later that day. Truesdale is easy to talk to and very knowledgable. If your looking for a great family doctor i'd give this office a try.
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1996
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Andrew L Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWright Family Medicine, 3800 W Ray Rd Ste 21, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Andrew L Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.