Dr. Andrew Lan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lan?

Posted on September 11th, 2008

Smart and caring. A wonderful doctor and office staff.

found a new doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2008

I used to go to one of the other doctors in this practice but the wait time for an appointment became far too long. So I scheduled with Dr. Lan instead and was pleasantly surprised! He has a nice bedside manner and took the time to listen to me. Plus, he was right on target with his diagnosis. I think I found myself a new doctor!

Posted on September 10th, 2008

We have used this practice for years. Both times I have seen Dr. Lan, I have come in with clearly defined symptoms, and ended up having to seek further medical care elsewhere for things that should have been caught initially. He's a nice, caring man, but he's not a great doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes