- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lassman?
Posted on March 25th, 2015
Seems nice enough but always a long wait never spends more than five minutes or so does not really explain my condition well and does not seem to listen
Posted on April 19th, 2013
Dr. Lassman has been unfailingly both kind and real with me--a combination that I want from my doctors. He never patronizes me and always explains tests, treatments, and answers to my questions completely and thoroughly. I have felt that I really matter to him. The team at the Columbia Brain Tumor Center is small, tight, obviously like and respect each other, and a great place to be treated.
Posted on September 9th, 2012
1) There is a requirement to provide a records before an appointment can be made so the doctor could have one week to review the records before my visit. However the records were not reviewed by the doctor until the time of my appointment so this took additional time. It took 4 hours for my appointment with these delays, with only 15 minutes actually spent with Dr. Lassman. 2) There are extensive delays when seeing this physician. During my last appointment he was 90 minutes delayed; there was no communication from the staff on the delay; nor was there an apology from the doctor for the delay. 3) Poor bedside manner. 4) follow-up from this practice is extremely poor. There is no follow-up on test result; scheduling of tests or even directions on what is required prior to in-hosiptal procedures. 5) I would not recommend this physician to anyone
Posted on February 3rd, 2012
My time spent with Dr. Lassman was nothing short of a nightmare. I was diagnosed with brain cancer after giving birth. I had a three year old as well. This dates back to 2002. The doctor told me my prognosis. When I started to cry he asked if I had a suicide plan. I told him I was weepy bc I just gave birth. He was cold and separated me from my husband so I had nobody in the room to defend me. He told me if I were his sister he would place me on Prozac. When I asked about the natural supplement poly MVA, he told me to save my money... Boy I am sure glad I did not listen to dr. Lassman. I am a 9 year survivor and cancer free. If your sensitive, avoid this doctor.
Posted on October 16th, 2014
Posted on July 28th, 2014
Dr. Andrew Lassman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides