Dr. Andrew Lefkovits Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lefkovits?

Worst dr i ever met

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Worste dr ive ever had. My son was small he never listened to me. I had severe sever morning sickness that princess kate had. I couldnt eat at all i threw up 24/7 for 9 months. Threw up durring my del. Never gained 1 lb n 4 weeks before my due date he finally listened when my son stopped growing. He was rude his nurse was rude i kept saying im not gaining weight n they ignorned me till it was too late. I repettedly asked for my epi durring del n they waitied so long by time they went to get it his head was coming out. Then it was a rush to get set up. They dec to give me stadole again though said it prob wont work as i had it the night before when he tried to induce me n it over stimulated me n i couldnt breath. So i got to see my son del n passed out 5 min after from The stadole that didnt work till after del. I got woke up by a nurse snacking me in face to feed my son w my legs wide open n blood pouring out of me. It was the worste exp of my life n my del was ruined because he wouldbt lisyen to me. My hisband told him off. I wouldnt go to him if was last dr on earth n i should pf sued him for malpractice cause he neglected me my entire pg but being first time mom i was clueless. Dont use him hes an. AH

Posted on July 28th, 2009

u should have ur license revoked

Posted on April 5th, 2009

I saw Dr. Lefkovits to schedule a tubal ligation. I have no children, nor do I want any. He's unwilling to perform the procedure, insisting I'll change my mind and want children someday, told me I'll be depressed when I'm sterile, I should seek a second opinion, and suggested I see a therapist. He seems, to me, to be unable to leave his personal beliefs outside the office. He asked my partner's opinion about my desire to be sterilized. I thought it was my decision, its my body.He insisted I wanted an IUD, not permanent sterilization, because I may find the right man to have children with. He does not listen to what his patient has to say. He shushed me. He told me what I did and did not want. I am not a child, I am an adult, capable of making my own decisions.He was very rough during my physical exam, to the point where I was yelping in pain.He left the room at one point to "confer with a colleague". When he returned, he pushed the hormonal IUD some more, and tried to scare me into changing my mind by focusing on what can go wrong with the surgery. Eventually, he said he'd consider the non-surgical Essure procedure for me, but I should think about the IUD, because its what he thinks is best.I won't be seeing him again.

Posted on July 20th, 2016