Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Levi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Pelvic Pain
- Artificial Insemination
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 95
We have been with this office for about 2 years. We left Yale who was beyond impersonal. After several unsuccessful IVF treatments, mainly bc I kept getting ovarian cysts and not producing eggs, I felt I had to inquire about a donar, which I did. Unfortunately after that lengthy process, which seems like the whole IVF process was long enough, then the donar process was another few months, we ended up with only 2 frozen embryos. I wished they were more to help my nerves. But as Dr Levi says you only need one. Well we are thankful forever because our 1st one ended up in a miscarriage, but the second one let us to be pregnant. We are in our second semester. I honestly feel we would not be here if it wasn't for them. Dr Levi is a funny, amazing doc. APRN Kathryn is just as amazing and great. I love the front staff especially Lisa. She is such a pleasure. I only wish I knew the process could be sooo long. But everyone is different and as long as it works what else matters? Highly recommend them.
Dr.Levi and his staff are absolutely fantastic! We met with him to begin the process and left feeling optimistic and in good hands. Throughout our time with Dr.Levi, Katherine, and the rest of the kind staff, we always felt comfortable and that we were getting the best possible care. Questions were always handled well and explained completely. Even after we "graduated" from the office and had questions, they were helpful and reassuring. I recommend Dr. Levi completely and without hesitation.
My wife and I had a miscarriage in 2015 and once it was cleared for us to try again we had no success. After 6 months due to being "older" we were referred to Dr. Levi and Park Avenue Fertility. The practice is wonderful from the nurses at reception to the nice man who takes your semen sample. My wife and I both enjoyed working with Dr. Levi. He was honest without being demoralizing. He told you what he saw, and laid out a game plan that worked for us and our risk tolerance. He never gave false hope, and he wouldn't let you doubt an ultimate victory. After several IUI attempts we finally had success! Not only was it success, it was double success...twins! All the nurses shared in our excitement as we saw two egg sacks and graduated back to the OB. I will saw Dr. Levi told us our chances for multiples were less than zero, so its the one time I am happy the Doctor was wrong. We are expecting in 6 weeks and its been a health pregnancy.
I really think Dr. Levi and his staff do their best to accommodate your schedule and make you feel comfortable. I don't feel like I am ever rushed when I am there and they answer all questions with a thorough explanation. Dr. Levi puts his clients and their needs first. I am very happy every time I leave the office b/c it is always a positive experience-even if I didn't get the results I hoped for.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Andrew J Levi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPark Ave Fertility And Repro Med, 5520 Park Ave Ste 103, Trumbull, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Levi in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Levi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.