Dr. Andrew O Lewicky Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew O Lewicky?

Cataracts

Dr. Lewicky has an exceptional bedside manner. He is professional and let me know what to expect. My case was complicated by various factors, because I had previously had lasik and also had retina tears around my optic focal point. Dr. Lewicky studied my case, did the math, talked with his peers and then told me how he would manage the surgery given all the complications. I added a further complication, because I wanted to be able to read with one eye and see distance with the other. He took everything into consideration. He's very likable. I was especially impressed to hear him speak to some of the ethnic patients. He grew up speaking Ukrainian and has since learned Russian and Polish enough to converse with his diverse patients. Fortunately, I just needed him to speak English, which he speaks like a native, because he came to the States as a little boy.