Dr. Andrew Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lewis?

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I've been a patient with Dr. Lewis for 6 years and he delivered our son. Dr. Lewis has the best bed side manner of any doctor our family sees. He is attentive, patient, and answers questions clearly.

Love them!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I have been here four five years and I absolutely love this office. Dr. Lewis answers questions and makes everything understandable. I have had no issues with this office and will continue to use their services.

Terrible experience

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I had to see Dr. Lewis as he is the partner of my normal Doctor. The nurses (I saw two different ones, both with accents) were absolutely unfriendly to the point of rude. If you decline to have any potential testing done for your pregnancy, you are made to feel ignorant. I have been seeing his partner for years with no problem. I have a child that was born prior to Dr. Lewis' joining this office, so I had never been required to see him until this pregnancy. I am seriously considering changing my doctor as a result of how horrid my last visit was. I am 41 and was treated as if I needed to be shopping for Depends and a walker with tennis balls at the feet instead of diapers and a stroller. I have never felt so self conscious and geriatric in my entire life. I may end up finding a different care alternative prior to my next scheduled visit.

Posted on October 24th, 2017