Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew B Limbert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew B Limbert has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Andrew B Limbert has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
He is an exceptional doctor in all possible phases of your care.He treats you as if you are his only patient and is able to diagnose your problem in minutes. His surgery talents are above average and his post care is wonderful!Other doctors and nurses sing his praises. He is amazing and puts any fears that you may have to rest. He also attempts to keep you as pain free as possible within the guidelines of medical practice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Limbert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Andrew B Limbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOakland Bone & Joint Surgery Pc, 44038 Woodward Ave Ste 100, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew B Limbert in this video.
Dr. Andrew B Limbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.