Dr. Andrew M Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Bauer?

Gave me hope

All the other doctors that I saw gave me little hope to survive the surgery. Dr. Bauer never even touched on the odds of survival. I watched his face as he saw the X-ray's for the first time (neck) and there was never a look of puzzlement on his face--he knew right away what he wanted to do and told me so. This gave me all the hope in the world so I told him that it was a go. So far I can swallow without my throat plugging up and with some patience on my part (neck brace) will be able to hold my neck straight.I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bauer to anyone.

Dr. Bauer has been super duper helpful. He went totally out of the way for us. Very good to talk with, answers all questions comprehensively.He was a resident at the time of our experience with him.

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.

Dr. Andrew M Bauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.