Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew M Harris has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
harris does work that is not needed. he lies on his reports. he is to cocky. he took me in to surgery 3 times to do a systocopy [ scope ] my new dr. does the scope in his office not surgery with no pain and very little discomfont. I aspiratedin my third surgery. DR. Harris wrote on his report i started coughing in surgery & made it difficult to do his prcedure. not true tell the truth.
11 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Andrew M Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Kentucky Medical Center, 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY
Dr. Andrew M Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.