Dr. Andrew M Lipton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Lipton?

We Love Narberth Family Medicine

Dr. Lipton has been our family doctor for the past 10 years. There is no other doctor we trust more than him and his staff at Narberth Family Medicine

I asked a close friend of mine to recommend a doctor. Without hesitating for one second she emphatically and excitedly responded, Dr. Lipton! After years of dealing with auto immune issues she finally found someone who could help. With his extensive knowledge of Western medicine, Integrative and Holistic approaches, it seemed as though we would also find some answers to the problems we have been battling, from bewildering auto immune symptoms to a recent stroke. He offers the best of both. During my appointments, Dr. Lipton takes the time needed time to address concerns to figure out the best course of treatment to help you heal. Any wait is worth it. We find him to be genuinely concerned, warm, patient, personable, engaging on an individual basis, always open to questions, and despite his busy schedule, quick to respond to emails if any questions arise between visits.

Fast, accurate online follow-up to visit

Dr. Lipton saved me a trip to the office with an accurate medical opinion based on his charts of me. Hooray for the internet and for the staff at Dr. Lipton's office that keeps him informed of incoming e-mail.

Dr. Lipton has been my primary care doctor for twenty years. For me, he has all the attributes that an exceptional doctor should have. He genuinely practices holistic medicine, using natural remedies and interventions whenever possible. He takes his time to listen and respects what I am saying and feeling. I can completely trust his treatment.

About 20 years and counting

I think my headline says it all. I have been Dr. Lipton's patient for a very long time and have gotten consistent great help from him and from his staff. He takes good care of me and takes all the time that is necessary to address my health issues. He is also amazingly responsive to email communication.

Caring and Experienced Physician

Dr. Lipton is a caring physician who works collaboratively with his patients for their ultimate welfare.

Superb Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Lipton's for about 7 years. He is a warm, personable, and engaging physician -- a very rare combination. Be prepared to discuss your concerns with a doctor who really listens and is truly interested in addressing those concerns.

Terrific Doctor!

Dr. Lipton's approach to medicine is holistic and integrative. I find this approach to be very effective. In addition, he is excellent at osteopathic manipulation, which is quite beneficial for me. Dr. Lipton is intelligent, knowledgeable, down to earth, warm, open to new ideas, and he utilizes new & alternative treatments. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Best of the Best

I believe in working with the best in any field. Dr. Lipton and his staff meet these standards. He is extremely attentive to his patients' needs, and addresses them alternatively before recommending prescriptions and procedures that might not be necessary. He is on the front line of alternative holistic treatments, including stem cell work, thermography, chelation and vitamin therapies, and even offering acupuncture (with his wife Mary Ann) and massage therapies. They treated me for a workers' comp-related injury, knowing they would not receive payment until the case was resolved. There was no guarantee they would ever see a penny, but they trusted me and were absolutely phenomenal in their treatment even though they were not getting paid up front. Dr. Lipton and his staff are honorable as well as knowledgeable, and able to apply their knowledge with clarity and compassion. I thoroughly recommend Dr. Lipton and his staff for all family medical needs.

Understands what is actually going on - doesn't rely on pills

I came in with vomiting & exhaustion after I had wrist surgery. My previous doctor would have written me a prescription but Dr. Lipton rehydrated me and chelated in some electrolytes. Big difference. Really worked and didn't cause any of the problems that medication would have. Also stayed late on a Friday to see me. Finds his patients interesting.

No doctor has ever spent the time that Dr Lipton did with me, I felt heard and acknowledged, as opposed to many other doctors dismissing my complaints. He is a gem!

Sciatic pain relief

Dr Lipton is an expert at Osteopathic diagnosis and manipulation. My years sciatic pain resolved within three treatments