Dr. Andrew M Moore Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Moore?

Not only did I have to spend long amounts the waiting area, once I got into the room I would have to wait even longer to see him, he was always late. Also, twice it was forgotten that I was there. One time several other patients went ahead of me, and when I asked (about forty minutes later) they said they had forgotten that I had checked in, the second time I had been in the room waiting for Moore, for almost an hour, when I left the room and asked when he would be in, a few minutes later he came in and stated that he had forgot that they had told him I was in, and that he had been talking to some "colleagues". We had set a plan for surgery, one that I was comfortable with, but on the day of the surgery, he informed my parents that he would not be doing the full procedure as promised, and would not be putting me in a solid cast. A year later and my pain has gotten progressively worse, I do not want anyone to have to go what I have gone through, do not see Andrew Moore.

So far I have only visited twice. Both times I was taken to a room within 5 minutes of my appointment time and the Dr was with me within 15 minutes. X rays were done in house. I was sent out for MRI and brought back for diagnosis. Dr. Moore has a great bedside manner. Did not seem to be in a hurry and answered all my questions very well. He presented me with options and did not pressure me toward any one or the other. If I go through with surgery I will re post with those results.

Very personable and caring

Dr Moore is a very professional and personable person. I am very confident in his ability as a Dr. and as a person. I would highly recommend him to anyone with ankle issues. I have never had a Dr. seem so kind and caring while still being professional and accurate in his profession. Aside from wait times I have no complaints. I guess if you want the best you have to wait!

Dr. Andrew M Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.