Dr. Andrew M Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Stewart?

Dr. Stewart performed surgery on my teenage son's knee. He had a terrible accident & bent his knee sideways. He was in so much pain & we were so scared! Dr. Stewart was so kind, professional & realized the immediacy of his situation. The surgery was very successful & my son healed quickly & is his normal self again. We highly recommend Dr. Stewart.

Arrogant, Dismissive and Uncaring

Very understanding of how I felt, he's a good listener. The office took me in at my appt time. He diagnosted my problem and fixed it . It was a good experience.

Dr Stewart is worth the wait

Dr Stewart is a terrific doctor who spends quality time with each patient and knows how to put them at ease.

Amazing and understanding surgeon

Dr. Stewart has been my surgeon for over a year. From the moment west down to discuss my hard-to-fix problem he was kind and understanding. I saw several surgeons before him and I can honestly say he is the only one I trust with my knee. I even moved 400 miles away and traveled home so that he could do my second surgery. I highly recommend him and the Rhinebeck office. The staff there is phenomenal and he works with you every step of the way so that you can get your life back.

Couldn't have picked a better surgeon

From initial visit on through to surgery 2 years later, Dr. Stewart addressed the pain I was in with care and concern. I was completely confident that he could help to heal my damaged shoulder.

Absolutely outstanding. Worth waiting for an appointment. A nurse myself for 25 years, I have interacted with many physicians professionally. When it was time to become a patient, I knew exactly who I wanted to do my surgery. And I was not disappointed.

Dr. Andrew M Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.