Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Mackey MD
Dr. Andrew Mackey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Mackey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew Mackey has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew Mackey - Posted on December 15th, 2018
Went to Urgent Care with acute pain. Explained underlying conditions and concern that this acute pain is different and location (neck and head) worried me. Mackey said “well, what do you want me to do?” Tone of his voice was annoyed like I was wasting his time. He told me to figure it out with my regular doctor and dismissed me. Even if he felt this was not something urgent care could help with, his manner and attitude left me knowing he is not a healer but a burned out physician that should be in patient care. Perhaps research so he doesn’t have to deal with humans in need
39 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Andrew Mackey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOOLEY DICKINSON HOSPITAL, 30 Locust St, Northampton, MA
Dr. Andrew Mackey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.