Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Madak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 14
I did not care for this doctor at all. He was not a good listener, and hardly looked up from his computer. He makes all his appointment charting available through a log in website. When I reviewed my notes he said we had discussed things that we didn't. At check out there was a bottle of supplements automatically added into the amount I owed for the appointment. I did not like that it was assumed I was going to purchase these pills from him. My husband saw him also and felt the same. He ordered tests for both of us that felt unnecessary and required that all blood work be done through Concentra. My gut feeling after seeing him was that he made me uneasy. Whether it's true or not he made my husband and I both feel like his bottom line was money and not the well being of the patient. I was expecting a different experience, hoping a small practice might provide more personalized care, but that was not the case at all.
Dr. Madak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Andrew J Madak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndrew J Madak Do, 455 S Livernois Rd Ste C22, Rochester Hills, MI
Dr. Andrew J Madak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.