Dr. Andrew Malatskey Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Malatskey?

Very Disappointed

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I recently had an arthrogram of my shoulder done. Before the procedure I had mentioned that I needed minimal radiation exposure (as anyone should). They covered me up with a shield, however, I don't think they would have had I not said anything. Dr. Andrew S Malatskey proceeded to inject the anesthetic. They were to take ONE CT Scan to verify the needle was in the correct location, then inject the dye. The doctor could not get it right. It took him 4 times and 4 CT scans to inject the dye, which still wasn't correct. I should have walked away after the second try. I was exposed to more radiation than I needed to be and my images did not come out the best. I would recommend going somewhere where they use real-time x-rays for arthrograms and employ more competent doctors.

Metastatic Melanoma