Dr. Andrew J Manos Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Manos?

His Front Office needs a lot of work. The Girls are argumentative and often Rude! they loose information often and screw up appointments.

DR. MANOS IS GREAT BUT HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE...STEPHANIE HAS THE WORST ATTITUDE .... NOW AGAIN THE DOCTOR IS GREAT BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR YEARS I JUST REFUSE TO GO AND DEAL WITH STEPHANIE... SO I CHANGED DOCTORS.

Long Time Patient

It seems all too often that when someone has a complaint they are at the ready to write a bad review - I am happy to say this is not one of those times. I have been a patient of Dr. Manos for 31-years and must say that I could never be happier with the care and attention of him and his entire staff. He strives to make every visit a positive experience, great bedside manner and as a diagnostician you won't find anyone better. As with any real-world environment some times there are short delays but that is to be expected. Dr. Manos and Dr. Amador both take that extra time to identify, consult and treat what ever the outstanding issue is. I've never felt rushed even when they have very busy days. I would highly recommend Dr. Manos and Dr. Amador to anyone looking for a great pair of doctors that have that old-time country charm - simply the best.

Stay away!

Rude, loud office staff who refuse to listen to why you are calling and keep repeating their dumb policies. They refuse to listen to patients and hang up on you. Terrible unprofessional people. Avoid!

unprofessional staff

staff needs to take customer service classes!!

Great family doctor!

My mom & me went together for a long time until she died. She hated doctors cause her illness always brought her to them. Plus males. But, when it came to Dr.Manos, she just lit up like Christmas lights:) I don't know what went on in there, but, she came out better, if not physically right away, but physically in spirit. I can't thank him enough!!!!

Words of Wisdom

I've been with Dr.Manos for 30years...We often forget that a doctor is also 'human' like we are. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my life as I would him...and my Mother also went to him...now that's a precious thing to not just trust with anyone...but Dr.Manos. And maybe you don't understand his teasing,etc... however, I KNOW him to be a humanitarian and he's just trying to lighten things up some because I KNOW he does care.

Does't spend time with patient comes in and makes jokes and degrading remarks not professional at all or at times. Does not do his job to the fullest.

Probalby the worst medical experience in a dr.'s office, I have ever experienced.

Dr. Andrew J Manos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.