Dr. Andrew M Matthew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Matthew?

Excellent service and very personal attention. Love him, his daughter and his office staff. Highly recommend their office to anyone.

Excellent Dr

Dr Matthew is an excellent Dr and Im only disapointed I didn't take my kids to him years ago. For years I took my kids to the other huge impersonal pediatrician office in Agoura and finally left that office to go to Dr Matthew's practice and I could not be any happier. Im only upset that I didn't do it years ago. Dr Matthew takes his time with your child and has such a great rapport with everyone, children and parents. Simply a wonderful Dr and great office too! Highly recommended!!

Dr. Matthews is really good. Though you really have to schedule in advance if you want to see him. otherwise his associate is always available when needed. His staff is not that bad compared to other offices,with the 10 visits i made for my baby, it was only was that i find his staff inefficient. i think shes no longer there. waiting time is short.

I love my pediatrician

I would highly recommend Dr Matthew. He truly loves his patients and it shows. Makes me feel at ease. My 3 kids love him!

BEST PEDS DOC EVER

Dr. Matthew has been my daughter's doc since the day she was born. In my pre-birth interview with him, he sat with me for nearly an hour answering tons of questions. Despite a very busy schedule, he is always patient and caring with this first time mom. When my daughter was 4 months old, she had to be taken to the hospital- 105 fever, spinal tap, bloodwork, the works. Dr. Matthew was there at the hospital with us and kept us calm through what was a very tough few days. Our daughter is completely recovered, and absolutely loves Dr. Matthew. When our familiy moves, leaving his practice will be one of the most difficult things we do. The only issue I ever have is with the staff. They can always get me day-of appointments, but one nurse in particular is kind of slow, which when it comes to rectal temperatures and injections, is tantamount to torture to a baby. Occasionally, one of the nurses that answers the question line can be abrupt (in once case, hung up on me before I was finished...) That said, they are all so kind and caring. Also, his partner Dr. Tahan is also fantastic.